TGIF! Healthy Eating Tips for the weekend!
Happy Friday Work Week WARRIORS!!!
Hope you’ve had an EXTRAORDINARY week crushing goals and living your BEST! Every day is a NEW day to get a little better. You don’t have to wait till Monday to start achieving a new TOP 5 list! A little EXTRA today goes a loooong way!
The Dailey HEALTHY EATING Tip(s):
1. TAKE YOUR TIME – it takes the body 20-30 minutes to acknowledge it is satisfied.
2. NON-DOMINANT HAND – use the other hand to slow down your eating.
3. BUILD YOUR SUPPORT GROUP – enjoy good conversation with those you are eating with.
4. DRINK – the clear stuff. Your beverages should have zero calories.
5. 80% RULE – eat until you are 80% full by reducing the portion size during meal prep or leaving some on your plate.
6. SMALL MEALS – eat small meals throughout the day to avoid over-eating.
There’s a 10:30am SATURDAY Functional Fitness class tomorrow! If you are running in the Women’s Only 5k…come on over for a good workout AFTERWARDS! We delayed the start time specifically for that reason! Sign up online if you are already a member…or just shoot me an email if you are hoping to take advantage of a FREE class promised to you for being a 1st-timer or returning veteran! The more the merrier!
Your Dailey Thought… “Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up depends on you.” -Jacob M. Braude
Have an EXTRAordinary weekend!